Catholic parishes and the Diocese of Erie may apply for grants for parish and/or diocesan-based evangelization projects that focus on:
- Projects that promote life-long faith formation activities
- Projects that welcome absentee and/or non-Catholics into the church
- Projects that promote evangelization through technology
- Projects that provide spiritual support to families, singles, youth and young adults
Priority is given to:
- Projects that are parish-based
- Projects that reach a wide audience or are collaborative across parishes, school, or ministries
- New or creative projects
- Projects with multiple funding sources
The minimum grant amount is $500, and the maximum grant amount is $5,000.
The pastor or diocesan department supervisor must be aware of the grant request and have given their approval.
Grant funds will not be given to:
- Capital campaigns
- Existing staff salaries
- Emergency grants
- July 31, 2019, through September 20, 2019 — Grant application available
- Decision notifications will be made in November, 2019.
- June 30, 2020 — Grant report deadline