Resources For Parishes, Schools and Ministries
1. Register Your Organization to Participate in #iGiveCatholic
2. Learn How to Update Your Organization's #iGiveCatholic Profile Page
After you register to participate, you can update and personalize your organization's #iGiveCatholic page in order to make a compelling case for support for donors to give. Learn how to do that in this article.
3. Get Marketing Ideas
Participating Organization Training
The Catholic Foundation offered #iGiveCatholic virtual training sessions for new organizations participating for the first time and for returning organizations wanting to up their game. If you missed the opportunity to attend one in person, click below to watch a recorded version.
Did you know that cash and check gifts count towards your organization's #iGiveCatholic totals? The Catholic Foundation has a supply of #iGiveCatholic envelopes to help you collect cash and check gifts. Organizations can request up to 400 envelopes by emailing Michelle Basista.
The Catholic Foundation has #iGiveCatholic yard signs to help you promote the giving day. Organizations can request up to 2 yard signs by emailing Michelle Basista.
Social Media Assets
Right click on the asset link and save to your computer OR left click on the asset link, open in new tab, and save to your computer.
- #iGiveCatholic 1 Month Reminder (PNG) (144.552 KB)
- #iGiveCatholic 3 Week Reminder (PNG) (149.331 KB)
- #iGiveCatholic 2 Week Reminder (PNG) (151.706 KB)
- #iGiveCatholic 1 Week Reminder (PNG) (144.078 KB)
- #iGiveCatholic Today Reminder (PNG) (154.358 KB)
- #iGiveCatholic Tomorrow Reminder (MP4) (329.667 KB)
For questions about #iGiveCatholic 2020, contact Michelle Basista, Development Officer, at (814) 824-1192 or by email.